Kids Club Nanny/ Babysitter
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#TH58226 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση / Μερική Απασχόληση
Thanos Hotels & Resorts are currently looking for a Kids Club Nanny/ Babysitter for Almyra Hotel.
To care for and entertain children with a variety of activities in a safe and hygienic setting.
Duties & Responsibilities
From our teams, we expect an attitude whereby “nothing is too much trouble”. You will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Care for children aged from four months to thirteen years planning and delivering an engaging and appropriate activity plan.
- Be adept at keeping an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines.
- Have a flexible approach to ‘stepping in’ where necessary.
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children.
- Plan and deliver a range of activities both indoors and outdoors including evening entertainment in peak weeks.
- Ensure that the children’s club is clean and tidy with toys and equipment put away at the end of each day.
- Communicate with parents at the end of the day and throughout their holiday regarding their child’s wellbeing.
- Provide a degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes.
- Ensure all paperwork, daily records and accident and incident forms are completed and filed correctly.
- Baby-sit three times a week if required by the guest (paid in addition to your salary).
- Travel to any of our other resorts as and when bookings require.
- If a nominated driver drive the children around the resort in a safe and responsible manner using the correct child restraint for the child’s age.
Abilities and Expectations
- Love and ability to work with children aged between four months and thirteen years of age
- Team player
- Good self-motivation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- Must be a strong swimmer
- Proven experience in a childcare role / setting position
- Degree childcare or a related qualification, will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- Computer Literate
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations and/or guest complaints.
- A clean, full driving license is desirable
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Career progression
- Comprehensive new staff training and induction programmes
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Free meals
If you are interested please click APPLY below or send us your CV at email@example.com call (+357) 26885401 for more info.
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus