MELCO Resorts and Entertainment -Supervisor, Events & Promotions - Limassol
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CO54415 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Melco Resorts & Entertainment in Cyprus
Melco Resorts & Entertainment (Melco) is the developer and operator of the upcoming integrated resort, City of Dreams Mediterranean, which is expected to be the largest and premier integrated resort in Europe. The Company’s unique blend of design, entertainment and quality sets the company apart, making it the global leader in premium integrated resorts. As recipient of more than 650 awards international, regional, and local awards, Melco’s esteemed achievements highlight the Company’s dedication to exceptional hospitality and service excellence. With its entire property portfolio honored with the top tier, Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star recognition, Melco leads among integrated resort operators in Asia. Melco’s four signature restaurants across Melco properties are honored by Michelin Guide Hong Kong Macau 2021 with a collective total of seven Michelin-stars. With its growing international presence and approximately 20,000 colleagues globally, Melco actively contributes to the communities in which it operates. The Company values colleagues as the heart of the business and was named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia” by HR Asia for two consecutive years (2019-2020). Furthermore, Melco has received numerous accolades for its contributions to the community, including being named winner of “Community Award – Asia” at 2020 Industry Community Awards and being voted “Socially Responsible Operator of the Year” at International Gaming Awards 2019.
As part of Melco, City of Dreams Mediterranean will be driven by the Company’s commitment to excellence. It is set to be a world-leading integrated resort and landmark for Cyprus and the wider region, offering a range of attractions and entertainment options including luxury accommodation, fine dining, recreation, and MICE facilities. City of Dreams Mediterranean is set to boost tourism in Cyprus, attracting an additional 300,000 tourists annually and contributing significantly to alleviate seasonality. During the construction phase, City of Dreams Mediterranean is expected to create an estimated 4,000 local job opportunities, and approximately 2,500 permanent jobs once open.
Melco also operates Cyprus Casinos in Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Paphos, and Limassol.
The Supervisor, Events & Promotions is responsible for co-ordinating & supervising City of Dreams Mediterranean & Cyprus Casinos events, promotions, and activities from pre-event to post-event.
- Supervises and coordinates team members with the planning and set-up of the Casino Marketing events and promotions, VIP events, Casino Tournaments, Draws, special functions, and other such related activities
- Supervises, monitors, and controls the smooth execution and progress of projects and related activities (action plans, tasks, events, promotions, tournaments, draws, orders, etc.)
- Generates pre-show checklists, event orders, calendars, call sheets, and other related documents
- Supervises and manages Hosts, Events & Promotions who are on shift.
- Conducts briefing sessions to Hosts, Events and Promotions on casino events, promotions, and related activities
- Conducts and engages with the training and development of Hosts, Events and Promotions
- Coordinates with other BUs and approved third-party companies with regards to events, promotions, and other related activities
- Coordinates crew and performers both pre and during the event (both in and out of house)
- Conducts live draws & PA announcements as and when required.
- Communicates with customers and guests both face to face and via telephone calls.
- Provides real-time support and guidance across operations when needed
- Hosts events as an event organizer and/or supervises and supports the event(s) as assigned
- Coordinates meetings as necessary per event, generates agendas, takes, and distributes meeting notes, completes pre and post events questionnaires and reports with the related business units, updates events calendars, and performs other related duties.
- Attends training sessions as and when required
- Attends ad-hoc Casino Marketing planning and progress team meetings
- Attends weekly planning and progress meetings with the Assistant Managers, Events & Promotions.
Experience & Education
- Minimum one year experience within a customer service environment
- Previous experience within the Casino or Hospitality Industry will be considered as an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Qualifications in Event Management or Marketing or a related field will be considered as an advantage
Skills / Competencies
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional written communication skills
- Excellent command of the English and / or Greek language
- Additional languages such as Russian/ Arabic/ Hebrew/ Chinese, will be considered an advantage
- Receptive and versatile in adopting new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances
- High adaptability to various assigned job tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, energetic and enthusiastic
- Possesses strong time management skills
- Shift work (time and days)
- Must be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environments such as, but not limited to noise, dust, cigarette smoke and fragrances
- Must be able to tolerate secondhand smoke
- Must follow grooming standards
To apply please click here: Supervisor, Events & Promotions