MELCO Resorts and Entertainment - Host, Events & Promotions - Limassol
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CO54412 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Melco Resorts & Entertainment in Cyprus
Melco Resorts & Entertainment (Melco) is the developer and operator of the upcoming integrated resort, City of Dreams Mediterranean, which is expected to be the largest and premier integrated resort in Europe. The Company’s unique blend of design, entertainment and quality sets the company apart, making it the global leader in premium integrated resorts. As recipient of more than 650 awards international, regional, and local awards, Melco’s esteemed achievements highlight the Company’s dedication to exceptional hospitality and service excellence. With its entire property portfolio honored with the top tier, Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star recognition, Melco leads among integrated resort operators in Asia. Melco’s four signature restaurants across Melco properties are honored by Michelin Guide Hong Kong Macau 2021 with a collective total of seven Michelin-stars. With its growing international presence and approximately 20,000 colleagues globally, Melco actively contributes to the communities in which it operates. The Company values colleagues as the heart of the business and was named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia” by HR Asia for two consecutive years (2019-2020). Furthermore, Melco has received numerous accolades for its contributions to the community, including being named winner of “Community Award – Asia” at 2020 Industry Community Awards and being voted “Socially Responsible Operator of the Year” at International Gaming Awards 2019.
As part of Melco, City of Dreams Mediterranean will be driven by the Company’s commitment to excellence. It is set to be a world-leading integrated resort and landmark for Cyprus and the wider region, offering a range of attractions and entertainment options including luxury accommodation, fine dining, recreation, and MICE facilities. City of Dreams Mediterranean is set to boost tourism in Cyprus, attracting an additional 300,000 tourists annually and contributing significantly to alleviate seasonality. During the construction phase, City of Dreams Mediterranean is expected to create an estimated 4,000 local job opportunities, and approximately 2,500 permanent jobs once open.
Melco also operates Cyprus Casinos in Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Paphos, and Limassol.
The Host, Events & Promotions is responsible for facilitating City of Dreams Mediterranean & Cyprus Casinos events, activities, and creating a pleasant atmosphere and memorable guest experience.
- Interacts and welcomes guests and customers to make them feel welcomed and comfortable; addresses any questions that they may have regarding the events, promotions, and tournaments
- Facilitates and assists the Supervisor, Events & Promotions with the planning and set-up of events, promotions, tournaments, special functions, and other related activities
- Assists the Supervisor, Events & Promotions as well as other team members with the coordination of events, promotions, and tournaments to ensure the smooth execution of all activities
- Conducts live draws & PA announcements as and when required
- Communicates with guests and customers both face to face and via telephone calls
- Assists with the monitoring and controlling of live events, promotions, and tournaments; ensures that guests and customers are being attended to as and when required
- Ensures that the highest professional standards of personal conduct, presentation and grooming are always adhered to, delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Ensures that the safety of guests, customers and colleagues is always addressed with the highest priority
- Assists the Supervisor, Events & Promotions, and organizers in addressing special needs and requirements (for both Internal and external events)
- Ensures in-depth knowledge of events, promotions, and tournaments running across all casino locations is always up to date
- Attends training sessions as and when required
- Carries out any other reasonable related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor, Events & Promotions or Management in order to meet business objectives
- Attends ad-hoc planning and progress meetings with the Casino Marketing team.
- One year or above relevant experience in customer services field
- Secondary-level education
Skills / Competencies
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional written communication skills
- Excellent command of the English and / or Greek language.
- Additional languages such as Russian/ Arabic/ Hebrew/ Chinese, will be considered an advantage
- Receptive and versatile in adopting new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances
- High adaptability to various assigned job tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, energetic and enthusiastic
- Possesses strong time management skills
- Shift work (time and days)
- Must be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environments such as, but not limited to noise, dust, cigarette smoke and fragrances
- Must be able to tolerate secondhand smoke
- Must follow grooming standards
To apply please click here: Host, Events & Promotions