Graphic Designer Internship
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#BD53407 Τύπος: Πρακτική Άσκηση
Jumpstart your career with BDSwiss!
Explore BDSwiss in an 8-week summer internship program (12th of June and until 4th of August) specifically designed for students within the final year of an undergraduate degree or towards a postgraduate degree with a key focus in Graphic Design or any other relevant field.
We’re on a mission to find the best talent out there and add an enthusiastic intern eager to learn more about our career opportunities within our Marketing Department through an extensive on-the-job learning program based in Limassol or Nicosia.
Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Designing and developing graphic design projects for print, digital, or other media.
- Creating layouts from scratch as needed, using Photoshop, Illustrator After effect, blender dimension, and XD.
- Preparing images to coincide with social and blog posts.
- Creating layouts for advertisements, brochures, or other printed materials.
- Creating visual designs that communicate ideas or messages effectively using a variety of methods, such as colour, typography, imagery, and layout.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Receiving feedback from the Graphic Design Manager and Head of Marketing and making necessary changes.
- Producing high-quality UI design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creating digital images, video animations, and textual animations.
- Currently in the final year of an undergraduate degree or towards a postgraduate degree with a key focus on Graphic Design or any other relevant field.
- Minimum expected grade:
UK Grading System
Cypriot/Greek Grading system
7 out of 10
US Grading system
3 out of 4
- Great command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of digital and print design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of typography principles.
- Understanding of design theory.
- Can-do spirit with the ability to work effectively and collaborate within a team.
- High enthusiasm for the field of interest.
Throughout the internship, you will:
- Receive on-the-job training in a fast-growing business environment.
- Be mentored and shadow professionals within the Forex/Fintech industry.
- Sharpen your networking connections.
- Participate in a wider training offered by BDSwiss professionals.
- Create a clear understanding of how the different departments contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Develop skills in a professional environment that will contribute to your future job-seeking.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be mentored by top professionals in the industry.
- Paid Internship.
- Excellent career and growth opportunities.
- Opportunity of receiving a full-time graduate position within the team based on the company’s needs.
- Participation in company events.
Why join BDSwiss?
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading. We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the core values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity. At the heart of all this lies our creative team, which possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through BDSwiss Career Webpage:
Graphic Designer Internship
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.