Assistant Risk Manager (Hybrid) (6506)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR50629 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Risk Manager to join their growing team based in Limassol. Reporting to the Head of Risk, the successful applicant will play a key role in the identification, remediation, communication and escalation of operational risk, credit risk, market risks, reputational risks, information security, strategic and fraud risk for the Company. You will need to possess approximately 2+ years of previous experience in a relevant Risk, Compliance and/or Internal Audit related role, ideally within a CySEC Regulated Investment Firm or similar regulatory environment and have experience and understanding of regulatory capital, including the ICAAP, ILAAP, ICARA and stress testing. Our client is able to offer Hybrid working conditions to the successful applicant.
- Support with the development and integration of the Risk Management Framework, Risk Appetite Statements and other Risk Policies and Procedures across the various business activities and functions of the group.
- Support the risk team with the bottom-up risk mapping process (RCSA) across the various business activities/functions of the group as well as the top-down risk mapping process.
- Assist with developing the group’s control environment, leading to an enhanced risk and control approach.
- Help and support the integration and configuration of the Third-Party Risk Management framework, to ensure consistency with local processes.
- Documentation of Reports following reviews and monitoring any remediation activity.
- Work with the group risk team to assist in the identification of emerging risks and correlations.
- Identify, monitor, communicate and assess the impact of emerging risks and regulations and support the implementation of pragmatic and commercial solutions.
- Assist in establishing a comprehensive risk reporting system/process.
- Ensure reporting is continuously developed, accurate and produced to time, to the appropriate audience.
- Approximately 2+ years’ of experience within a CySEC regulated firm or another similar regulatory environment in a relevant role (Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit).
- Experience and understanding of regulatory capital, including the ICAAP, ILAAP, ICARA and stress testing.
- Ability to understand the concepts of risk management.
- Experience of undertaking Third Party reviews would be advantageous.
- CySEC Advanced certification holder.
- Ability to work within a matrix management structure and international environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal and skills, able to interact with people at all levels both face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
- Experience presenting to senior management, Board, Committees and producing high quality documentation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and responding to immediate incidents.
- A calm and methodical approach to troubleshooting issues in a pressured environment.