Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#BD49565 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced React.js Developerto join our IT team at their offices in Nicosia or Limassol, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Create and maintain user interfaces for web applications and websites
- Develop responsive interactive technology for dynamic web pages such as menu buttons, online forms, etc.
- Test and troubleshoot interface software
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with other developer teams to discuss user interface applications and ideas
- Work closely with web designers, and project managers to create strong and effective applications
- Write high-quality, testable, and performance code
The Ideal Candidate :
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of ReactJS, JSX(Tsx), data structures, and algorithms
- Extensive knowledge of Flux-based state management tools such as Redux
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Karma or Jest (enzyme)
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and preprocessors (SCSS or SASS)
- Extensive knowledge of Version Control tools such as GIT (GitHub Actions, Gitlab)
- Extensive knowledge of Webpack
- Next.js and RxJS are considered a plus
- Nx Monorepo is considered a plus
- Storybook is considered a plus
- GraphQL is considered a plus
- Node JS (express or NestJS) is considered a plus
- AWS Knowledge is considered a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through the BDSwiss Career Website
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.