Head of Marketing
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#FW49045 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
F&F Worldwide Services is an international leading company, based on the sunny island of Cyprus and is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing.
With a rapidly expanding team and several offices in other global locations, it is a great time to join this forward-thinking company. Working from a modern and highly efficient work space, our current energetic team enjoys many benefits and advantages. If you are detail oriented, highly organized, dynamic and have the relevant qualifications, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to arrange an interview.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all marketing operations to increase brands awareness within target markets, derive leads through organic and paid marketing activities, run various campaigns and promotions as well as enhance overall marketing productivity.
Attractive packages are available based on qualifications and completion of probation period.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide planning and leadership to the marketing department
- Ensure that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and KPIs are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the marketing strategy
- Drive online sales growth through PPC, SEO, affiliate, retargeting, display, email and social media marketing channels with a focus on CPA and ROI
- Manage website performance by evaluating client experience and provide continuous improvement with a focus on increasing conversion rates
- Ensure that all promotional company material and content is current and up to date
- Research and implement the latest industry trends and best practices
- Manage the budget for marketing projects and campaigns
- Increase brand awareness through various marketing channels
- Oversee social media strategy and implementation
- Negotiate rates with media agencies and monitor their results
- Review key metrics and report results and suggestions for improvement to the Board of Directors
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all products, promotional materials and events
- Ensures that the department monitors competitor products and marketing activities
- Actively participate in product line development and its adaptation for different regions
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- University degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field
- Up to 3 years’ experience in a senior marketing role
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Experience in using CRM and mass emailing platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively in speech and writing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative, Innovative and can ‘think out of the box ‘Content creation experience
- SEO and PPC experience
- Strong drive for results
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze problems and create a solution
- Experience on FX and Fintech will be considered an advantage.
Kindly requesting to send your CVs to the email firstname.lastname@example.org