HF Markets is looking to hire a Database Administrator.
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#HM49010 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Position: Database Administrator
Reports To: Head of DevOps
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement and maintain MariaDB Clusters
- Implement and maintain backup and recovery procedures
- Participate in the design and implementation of HA/DR policies
- Monitor and tune the performance of MariaDB Clusters
- Investigate database system errors
- Apply engineering knowledge and specialist techniques to prevent or to reduce the likelihood or frequency of failures
- Planning for and managing the growth and capacity of the database
- Review and optimize MariaDB queries
- Collaborate with developers, system administrators, and other stakeholders to design and implement efficient and effective data storage solutions
- Act as the bridge between developers’ and BI
- Create and maintain documentation for MariaDB database management usage
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Experience running database clusters
- Strong foundation in database design, implementation, and maintenance, as well as a thorough understanding of database management systems (DBMSs) and SQL
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database programming
- Understanding of database security and encryption
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Some experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Graphite and Grafana is a plus
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to work under pressure
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.