Junior Payments Officer (6364)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR48696 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC regulated Investment Firm offering innovative investment and financial technology services to clients, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Payments Officer to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for processing withdrawals, deposits and transfers on behalf of clients, as well as performing daily reconciliations of platforms, providers and systems. An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant field will be considered an advantage and any previous experience working in a similar position within a Forex company or PSP is highly advantageous. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential as well as the ability to work on rotational 24/5 shift patterns.
- Processing financial transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits).
- Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks).
- Processing bonuses.
- Performing daily reconciliations of platforms, providers and systems.
- Responding to customers' inquiries and resolving their pending cases.
- Updating and entering customer account information in the company's records, systems, or databases.
- Performing KYC procedures and ensuring that all applications are compliant with regulatory authorities and company policies.
- Assisting compliance with collecting and processing further KYC requirements.
- Resolving clients' queries or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommending new services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Generating different reports concerning the number of accounts, source of accounts, financial transactions, active affiliates and introducers.
- Liaising with several departments and solving the various issues that arise during the daily operations.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- CySEC Advanced Diploma will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Previous experience in a similar position with involvement in payments and PSPs will be considered as an advantage.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work on a 24/5 weekly basis shifts.