Business Intelligence Developer (6293)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR48661 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an award-winning CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Developer to join their growing team. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for importing, cleansing, transforming, validating and analysing data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for data modelling, data integration and decision making purposes within given deadlines. You will be educated to degree level in Data Science, Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or any other relevant field and possess proven experience as a BI Developer, including an in-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) frameworks. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Take part in analysing, designing, and developing data warehousing approaches and data architectures.
- Analyses data from various sources, including databases and flat files.
- ETL development, deployment, optimization, support and defect fixes.
- Importing, cleansing, transforming, validating and analysing data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for data modelling, data integration and decision making purposes within given deadlines.
- Perform SQL queries, designing and coding them, testing them and aggregating the results, in order to create useful information.
- Maintain, administrate and operate of data warehouses, data marts, reporting tools, OLAP and dashboard technologies.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS) or relevant field.
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) framework.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI).
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Experience in FX, gaming or similar would be an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly collaborative and team-minded, with the ability to provide creative insight to drive better outcomes for the business.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Competitive remuneration package, including a 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance from 1st day of employment.
- Personal & Career Development opportunities.