Consultant (Regulatory Compliance) (6274)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR48475 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well established and respected Financial Services Consulting Groups, we are seeking to recruit a Consultant to join their growing regulatory compliance team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for drafting, reviewing and updating manuals, policies, processes and procedures with respect to the operations of regulated entities as well as supporting and leading onsite and desk-based inspections on regulatory compliance matters. You will ideally hold an academic background in Economics, Mathematics, Business, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, Law or any other related discipline and possess approximately 3+ years of professional experience in a regulatory consulting role or approximately 4+ years of relevant professional experience in regulated entities. You should have up-to-date knowledge of the financial services sector and regulatory frameworks including MiFiD II, AML, PRIIPs, etc…as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English.
- Draft, review and update manuals, policies, processes and procedures with respect to the operations of regulated entities.
- Support/Lead onsite and desk-based inspections on regulatory compliance matters. Ensure regulated entities fulfil their annual obligations and licence conditions.
- Provide advice and solutions to regulated entities on regulatory compliance and AML queries/issues.
- Lead a team and be responsible for the development and progress of the team members.
- Communicate on behalf of regulated entities with the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC), the Central Bank of Cyprus (CBC) and other local and EU authorities.
- Draft and review annual reports on Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and related matters.
- Review and analyse new regulations and advise how these are impacting regulated entities.
- Maintain and expand client relationships (visits at clients, lunch with clients etc…).
- Promote Group services.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a reputable university in Economics, Mathematics, Business, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, Law or any other related discipline.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a regulatory consulting role or 4+ years of relevant professional experience in regulated entities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the financial services sector and the regulatory framework including MiFiD II, AML, PRIIPs, etc...
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to take ownership and provide solutions to challenges.
- Team spirit and willingness to study and develop.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Knowledge of AIFM/UCITS, FATCA/CRS, GDPR, MiFIR, EMIR, MAD/MAR, will be considered an advantage.
- CySEC Certificate (Basic or Advanced) for the provision of investment services will be considered an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package including a 13th salary.
- Discretionary performance-based annual bonus.
- Provident fund upon successful completion of the probation period.
- One afternoon off and working from home.
- 23 days of annual leave.
- In-house and external training courses.