Contracts Executive (6280)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR47500 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Consultancy Firm that provides clients with a range of professional services including Contract & Payroll Management, Immigration Services & Tax Compliance, we are seeking to recruit a Contracts Executive to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for reviewing, drafting and revising contracts on a daily basis as well as negotiating terms and conditions with Agencies and following up with them in relation to pending or overdue contracts. You will need to possess prior experience ideally drafting and reviewing various types of contract and those applicants with a legal background are encouraged to apply. Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and proof reading skills are essential as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Reviewing, drafting and revising contracts on a daily basis.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with Agencies and liaise for pending or overdue contracts.
- Liaise with internal Sales Team to resolve contractual queries.
- Identify and address contract clauses that my pose a business risk.
- Research employment laws to ensure contract template are up to date and accurate.
- Adhere to Company and Agencies SLAs.
- Ensure notes and updates on contracts are accurate and updated
- Processing contracts within expected period expressed by management. Urgent contact to be processed at the earliest opportunity within the same day.
- DocuSign process to use for contract signatures.
- An academic background relating to Law is highly desirable.
- Previous experience of drafting and reviewing various types of contracts.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Strong proof reading skills are essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are a must.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams within the Group.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills and ability to use software applications effectively.
- Excellent written and spoken business English.