Junior Consultant (Finance Services Advisory) (6272)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR47431 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well established and respected Financial Services Consulting Groups, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Consultant to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will join an established Internal Audit Department responsible for carrying out Regulatory Compliance audits of Cyprus Investment Firms and other regulated entities. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Risk Management or any other related discipline from a reputable University and any relevant work experience in a corporate environment or the financial services sector will be considered an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English are a must.
- Participate in desk-based/remote and on-site Internal Audits focused on regulatory compliance of CIFs and other regulated firms.
- Obtain broad compliance-related knowledge in regulatory frameworks relevant to AML/Know Your Client (KYC), MiFiD, EMIR, Funds, Fund Managers, Payment Service Providers, ASPs, etc…
- Assess the level of compliance i.e. convergence/divergence of CIFs practices/ operations with respect to the applicable legislation.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, the compliance level and the quality of operating performance of CIFs with local and EU regulatory framework.
- Undertake sample compliance checks on Client Identification, Due Diligence and anti- Money Laundering controls that the regulated entities perform towards their Clients.
- Analyse Client’s information/manuals/processes and draft plans prior to IA inspections.
- Monitor the existence of policies of the CIFs as required by the Law.
- Assess data/information/evidence received and draft Internal Audit Reports, with major findings/ weaknesses and recommendations, to the Senior Management and the Board of Directors of regulated entities.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Risk Management, or any other related discipline from a reputable University.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written.
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with impact.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel).
- Any relevant work experience in a corporate environment or the financial services sector will be considered an advantage.
- CySEC Certificate (Basic or Advanced) for the provision of investment services will be considered an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package including a 13th salary.
- Discretionary performance-based annual bonus.
- Provident fund upon successful completion of the probation period.
- One afternoon off and working from home.
- 23 days of annual leave.
- In-house and external training courses.