Safer Gambling & AML Risk Analyst (6346)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR47318 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected company operating in the Online Gaming & Gambling Industries, we are seeking to recruit a Safer Gambling & AML Risk Analyst to join their growing team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for monitoring the ongoing risk presented by players in relation to Safer Gambling protocols and take adequate and proportionate actions to mitigate such risk following a risk-based approach. Strong critical thinking skills and sound judgement will be key attributes for this role as well as a high level of customer service skills. Excellent communication skills in English are essential and any knowledge of Swedish, Dutch and/or Danish will be considered an advantage. Rotational shift patterns apply for this role.
- Monitor players entering the Risk Queue and identify further actions to be taken based on the risk presented by the player.
- Undertaking KYC health check reviews of the players accounts identifying missing and/or expired customer due diligence documents.
- Taking further actions based on the risk presented by the player directly related to the above for example requesting missing documents and/or placing account restrictions.
- Screening clients/marking players to be screen against the automated system used by the company for identifying PEP, Adverse Media, Sanctioned individuals and take the appropriate actions accordingly.
- Conducting online search for the player – on google/social media/companies house etc…
- Conduct chat interactions and phone calls with players for Affordability/MENTOR reasons.
- Record different customer interactions including the request for occupation details/Source of Funds/Source of Wealth and input the data into the back-office system of the company.
- Monitor players spending against their known income and take the appropriate action on a case by case basis by assessing the affordability of the player.
- Assist the compliance team in ensuring that marketing communications are undertaken in a socially responsible manner and in line with related marketing rules and regulations.
- Assist in general compliance enquires if and when requested to do so.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English is essential and any knowledge of Swedish/Dutch/Danish will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous work experience in the Online Gaming/Gambling sectors will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Critical thinking and ability to correctly analyze a problem/situation/information and decide on the appropriate action/solution.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- Confident when talking to customers on the phone.
- Quick thinking to adapt during discussions and live chats with customers.
- Ability to work on rotational shift patterns (latest shift ends at 02:00am).
- Excellent work environment.
- Attractive salary package.
- Monthly incentive Bonus.
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions.
- Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan.
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany foot-ball team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.