Qualified Accountants – Assistant Manager / Manager| Business Process Solutions Department - Nicosia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#DL46795 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and high calibre professionals at the levels of AssistantManager and Manager, based in our Nicosia office.
This is a unique opportunity to broaden your knowledge, develop your global insights, build your cross-cultural competencies and skills, expand your network, and ultimately advance your career and personal growth in an increasingly borderless world. Borders don’t exist at Deloitte, so get ready to go far and wide with us!
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Financial Reporting and Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients.
The successful candidate will be part of our newly established team which supports the Deloitte Global Tax Centre Europe BV/SRL, based in Belgium, in providing services to international companies and large organisations with European or Belgian operations, offering a huge spectrum of integrated financial reporting solutions and financial resources. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Interact with a diverse range of multinational clients and monitor possible challenges and opportunities relevant to them
- Preparation/review of statutory financial statements
- IFRS advisory services
- Being the day-to-day point of contact in the team for ad hoc GAAP specific queries.
- Coach junior team members and assist project managers with the delivery of compliance services to an international client portfolio
In this role, the successful candidate will work as part of existing industry-specific client service teams in Belgium and Cyprus, and will be expected to act as individual contributors, delivering high quality work with guidance from management team members.
- Holder of ACA, ACCA, CPA or similar qualification
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University in Accounting or related fields
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in a Professional Services organisation
- Knowledge of IFRSs
- Knowledge of UK FRS101
- Experience of conversion from US GAAP to IFRS or UK FRS101 will be considered an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy and strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of cloud-based Accounting Software platforms will be considered an advantage
- Client-service mindset and the confidence to make daring, pragmatic recommendations
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and Life Insurance
- Performance-based bonus (applies to managers)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous development
- Free parking
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!