Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#GP46499 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Organise, implement and supervise the company’s processes necessary for the efficient processing of client requests regarding the incorporation of companies, opening of bank accounts, drafting of corporate documents/agreements, assisting with changes in the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association, preparing and submitting of Annual Returns, etc.
- Overall management of the Corporate team and their portfolio of clients.
- Development and implementation of internal procedures.
- Responsibility for compliance with the relevant legislations such as AML, GDPR, etc.
- Budgeting and cost controlling of relevant work.
- Planning and supervising the work of Corporate team.
- Guidance and support to the Corporate team.
- Review and monitoring of all Corporate files for compliance and KYC purposes.
- Supervise the finalisation of corporate jobs, the invoice and collection cycle.
- Perform other duties necessary for the efficient functioning of the corporate department and ensure excellent quality of work.
- Maintaining the register of members and monitoring changes.
- Ensure that a company complies and operates in accordance with statutory and legal provisions.
- Handling the company’s issues of resolutions, powers of attorney, signing of documents, etc.
- Assist with companies’ restructurings or liquidations.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in the provision of Corporate Services and Corporate service procedures.
- Experience in the managing, setting tasks and supervise the work of subordinate employees.
- Excellent knowledge of business specifics, experience in dealing with different jurisdictions and a diverse clientele.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask and to be result oriented.
- Ability to monitor workload, meet deadlines and solve complicated problems.
- High level of discipline and working efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with clients and be customer focused.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both verbal and written. Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Efficient, productive and organised.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for this position please email your CV to HR@gpapadopoulos.com.cy quoting the relevant job title. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.