Customer Experience Officers (German-Speaking) (6252)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR45998 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding FinTech Group that includes Neo Banking, Social Crypto Investing & Online Trading solutions to an ever increasing client base, we are seeking to recruit a number of German-Speaking Customer Experience Officers to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicants will primarily be responsible for providing clients with a superior level of customer service, including replying to e-mails, assisting with the opening of client accounts, amending existing accounts, maintaining client records and liaising with appropriate departments within the Group. You will be fluent in verbal and written German and English and possess previous experience within a similar customer support or back-office role, ideally within a regulated investment firm. These positions require the successful applicants to work on rotational shift-patterns.
- Assisting clients worldwide through live support chat.
- Replying to e-mails, assisting with the opening of client accounts, amending existing accounts, maintaining client records, and liaising with appropriate departments.
- Supporting clients with technical and troubleshooting issues.
- Dealing with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively.
- Providing support and troubleshooting on Meta Trader Platforms.
- Liaising with all departments to resolve issues.
- Liaising with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts.
- Providing relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client.
- Following up on missing/incorrect documentation.
- Onboarding new clients, according to the KYC procedures and protocols established by the Compliance Department.
- Creating internal reports on deposits/withdrawals, etc…
- Maintain accurate client records (KYC, Questionnaire).
- Efficient reconciliation of customer transactions, deposits and withdrawals.
- Coordinating with the dealing desk with regard to suspicious client trading activity.
- Liaising with the sales team to arrange for the timely receipt of client documentation.
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
- Liaise with the Head of the Back office for any queried issues.
- AML Review of documents - Request, review, and validate several AML documents including but not limited to Source of Funds (SOF) that may be needed from time to time, always in accordance with the relevant legal framework and the supervision of the AMLCO and the Compliance Department.
- Fluency in the German language is mandatory (both verbal and written).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is mandatory (both verbal and written).
- If required to be able to do shifts.
- CySEC certificate would be considered a plus.
- Previous experience in similar position is a must, for customer support and/or back office.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong Multitasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance coverage after completion of probation.
- Provident Fund after completion of probation.
- Amazing opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Parking Allowance.