Digital Marketing Manager (6251)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR45997 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding FinTech Group that includes Neo Banking, Social Crypto Investing & Online Trading solutions to an ever increasing client base, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Manager to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will work closely with internal and external creative teams, developing creative briefs and guiding creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications of the Group. You should hold an academic background relating to Marketing, PR, Digital Media or similar and possess proven experience developing and executing digital marketing plans and campaigns. An excellent command of the English language is essential as well as strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills.
- Working closely with internal and external creative teams, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, participating in events.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external creative teams and communicate with them about marketing programs and strategies.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with sales, financial and product departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting reports to the senior management.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Overlooking digital marketing campaigns by internal and external teams.
- Working with relevant departments to ensure optimization of conversion rates in terms of Product & Retention strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven experience developing digital marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written).
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance coverage after completion of probation.
- Provident Fund after completion of probation.
- Amazing opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Parking Allowance.