Head of Back-Office (6247)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR45942 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC Regulated Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Back-Office to join their growing team. The successful applicant will take responsibility for the Back-Office function of our client, including the preparation of relevant manuals, terms & conditions, contracts, procedures and policies. You will have previous, demonstrable experience in a similar role within a regulated investment firm and possess outstanding administration skills. Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Preparing Back-Office manuals, terms & conditions, contracts, procedures and policies.
- Implementing internal procedures for the department.
- Analyze on a constant basis the department activity, payment systems activity, suspicious activity, KYC, AML procedures etc…
- Manage the processing and monitoring of all customer deposits and withdrawals in a timely manner.
- Reporting suspicious transactions to the compliance department.
- Provide support to the Finance department in regards to client payments, reconciliations, monthly and yearly reporting and any other tasks as required.
- Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve all client issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, assigning tasks, scheduling shifts and coaching of team members.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for improving systems, aiming to upscale department’s performance.
- Deep knowledge of KYC principles, reconciliation of client funds.
- Previous Back-Office experience within a Regulated Investment Firm is a must.
- Extensive experience in working with PSPs.
- Familiar with CRM systems.
- Knowledge of MT4 /MT5 Platforms/Managers.
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Holders of any relevant CySEC certification are encouraged to apply.
- Previous team leadership will be considered a significant advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication and client service skills.