Financial Controller (Hybrid) (6157)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR45924 Τύπος: Μερική Απασχόληση / Εξ αποστάσεως
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly regarded company operating within the Financial Services and related sectors, we are seeking to recruit a Financial Controller to join their team in Cyprus on a Part-Time basis. Reporting to the CFO, you will play a key role in the smooth running of the finance function of the company, including managing and analysing key financial data, preparing budgets and forecasts as well as regular management accounting. You will be a full member of a recognised accounting body (ACCA, ACA, CPA) and possess approximately 5+ years of relevant professional experience within a similar role. This position will require the successful applicant to work approximately 20-25 hours per week during the morning hours and although based in Cyprus, you will be working on a fully remote basis.
- Manage and analyze financial and accounting data.
- Coordinate and direct preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
- Report variances and overall financial performance to Management.
- Prepare monthly management financial reports and cashflow statements.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness or timeliness through automation, simplification or elimination.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Member of a professional accounting body such as the ACCA, ACA or CPA.
- Approximately 5+ years of previous experience within a similar, senior-level finance role.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with general ledger functions, Financial Statements and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting and analytic skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Conscientious with attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.