Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#BD44365 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
Your role at BDSwiss:
Reporting to the CPO, this exciting full-time role offers hybrid work and can be based either at our Limassol or Nicosia office. As our Communications Officer, you will deliver effective and inspirational communications for a fast-paced, global Fintech organization in a multicultural environment. With direct access to the leadership team, the role will highlight the importance of good relationships and building trust, and effective organizational communications and storytelling.
What you will do:
• Contribute exciting and inspiring content for our employees, working directly with the CPO
• Edit our weekly global newsletter and manage its distribution
• Engage stakeholders to plan and track communications using our editorial calendar
• Develop and create content for specific internal communication campaigns
• Run communications project management from ideation to wrap-up
• Support the administration of Group communication platforms such as Slack, as well as our email tool, our premium Grammarly service, and others
• Help to plan and deliver Town Halls and other employee events
• Work closely with our Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams on Employer Branding activities, including the handling of relevant social media accounts
• To maximize engagement in our storytelling and messages, you may use video editing, graphic design, and photography
What you will gain:
• The opportunity to lead internal communication within a fast-paced, global fintech organization
• Access and exposure to our company’s leadership and management
• Appreciation of the importance of good relationships and how to build trust
• An in-depth understanding of how meaningful content and enabling the employee voice contribute to the development of company culture and values
The Ideal Candidate :
A qualification in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, or other relevant qualification, or a minimum of two years of proven experience in communications or a relevant role
Publishing experience, print and/or digital
Experience in video editing, design, and photography will be considered an advantage
Fluency in the English language, both written and verbal, is a must, with experience in content writing – including but not limited to, feature writing, emails, reports, and social media. Experience in editing and proofreading for a variety of audiences in a range of mediums. Knowledge of Greek is considered a marked advantage
Understanding of communication, publishing, and distribution practices, including the effective use of multimedia and other tools
Experience in the successful implementation of communication strategies, programs, and initiatives
Able to work effectively with a diverse group of employees — from the CEO through to the frontline — and be self-directed to achieve the set objectives of the role
Able to absorb information quickly, take initiative, and build lasting stakeholder relationships
Well-organized and detail orientated
Good computer skills, including the Google Suite of Applications/MS
What we offer:
Competitive remuneration packages
Discretionary performance-based bonuses
Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through the BDSwiss Career Webpage:
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.