Client Onboarding Specialist (Japanese-Speaking) (6156)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR44361 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Support & Onboarding services on behalf of a Licensed Broker, we are seeking to recruit a Client Onboarding Specialist (Japanese-Speaking) to join their team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for providing customer and onboarding support to Japanese-Speaking clients of the company. Previous experience within a similar position is highly desirable and fluency in Japanese as well as a good command of the English language is essential.
- Effectively handle new and existing client base and customer support via chat, email and phone.
- Assisting with managing the Japanese community.
- Resolve any issues by clarifying the customer’s requests.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Servicing applicants by providing product and service information and resolving problems through our customer support platform.
- Performing due diligence on new clients, requesting KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new applicants.
- Investigating high risk potential investors and reporting where necessary and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the investor file.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents and perform enhanced due diligence.
- Maintaining a good knowledge of potential red flags regarding the potential investor and the jurisdictions within which the firm’s investors are based.
- Fluency in the Japanese language is a must.
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in a similar position is highly desirable.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Able to multitask and work independently.
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar ticket management tool will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with customers to solve any questions.