Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#PS44303 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available within the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Reports to: Head of Dealing
What you’ll do:
- Obtain FX pricing from Liquidity providers and execute client trades
- Maintain Company Dealing System
- Be responsible to run complex reporting
- Interacting with Liquidity providers and aggregators in order to obtain best pricing and execution for the company and its clients
- Perform hedging and risk monitoring
- Quote, confirm and transmit client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
- Keep up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings
- Update colleagues and support colleagues from other departments
What you have:
- At least 1 year experience as a Dealer
- University Degree in Economics/Mathematics or relevant field
- Holder of CySEC advanced certificate
- Knowledge of MT4/MT5 platforms including Admin/Manager
- English is a must
- Knowledge of Excel
- Availability to work on a 24-hour shift program/5 days per week
What You'll Love About Us:
- A high tech and collaborative international working environment
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance from the beginning of employment
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training
- Annual performance recognition/bonus
Interested? Please follow this link to Apply
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.