Senior to Manager | Insurance Industry team, Assurance Department - Nicosia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#DL44263 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
The Insurance Industry team of our Assurance Department, which is under our Audit & Assurance Business, is rapidly expanding and seeking to recruit dynamic and high calibre professionals at the levels of Senior to Manager, in our Nicosia Office.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our Insurance industry team of experts is one of the leading practices in Cyprus and the wider region. The team consists of professionals with diverse skillsets and deep knowledge of the Insurance industry, and is hence uniquely positioned to provide the confidence business leaders seek amidst a business landscape characterised by complexity and change. The team is rapidly expanding, and we are looking to recruit individuals to support and lead the delivery of assurance engagements to our growing portfolio of insurance clients.
The successful candidates’ key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support in the delivery of audit engagements of entities operating in the Insurance Industry
- Participate in Assurance engagements in Cyprus, the Middle East and Europe both onsite and remotely
- Support engagement teams in delivering IFRS 17 implementation projects
- Support insurance clients in designing and improving their operating models, ensuring the efficient collaboration between their Finance, IT and Actuarial departments
- Participate in secondment engagements with Insurance Companies, foreign Insurance regulators and other Deloitte member firms
- Support in the delivery of training and knowledge transfer programs in subjects relating to IFRS 17 and the Insurance industry in general
- Develop solutions and recommendations, summarizing findings, building reports and presenting results to clients
Furthermore, the successful candidates will be expected to develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University
- ACA / ACCA / CPA qualified
- 1-5 years of relevant post qualification experience in an insurer or reputable Professional Services Firm
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Performance-based bonus
- Free parking
- Continuous development
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!