Fund Administration Manager (6039)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR44224 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services with clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a Fund Administration Manager to join their recently launched Fund Administration Department. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of clients, acting as the direct point of contact of the AIFM for Luxembourg and Cyprus-based funds investing in private equity, real estate and a variety of alternative assets. You should hold approximately 4+ years within a similar Fund Administration role, ideally with Managerial responsibilities and hold previous experience working with both Luxembourg and Cyprus funds. Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken) are essential.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, acting as the direct point of contact of the AIFM for Luxembourg and Cyprus-based funds investing in private equity, real estate and a variety of alternative assets.
- Manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers.
- Responsible for the corporate governance of structures to include planning board and shareholder meetings and producing minutes and document management.
- Act as a point of reference for both internal and external directors with regards technical enquiries, ensuring that the information is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain of statutory records and complying with all filing requirements.
- Responsible to produce client reporting and checking of Fund NAV reports.
- Circulate quarterly management accounts and/or capital account statements to investors.
- Completion and regular maintenance of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files.
- Prepare and review capital calls and/or drawdown notices, and have same approved by the board and/or GP.
- Work closely with the fund accounting team in managing client deadlines.
- Manage cash flow and expenses.
- Review and maintain up to date share registers.
- Review payment instructions both manually and via internet banking.
- Assist the accounting team with the finalization and filing of annual audited financial statements.
- Lead, coach, review and provide direction to fund staff in all areas of their work, including training new team members.
- Process dividend payments and other payment instructions.
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering procedures.
- Review and approve client invoices as part of the billing process.
- Ensure that necessary filings as per the legal and regulatory framework are made within the prescribed deadline, including CRS and FATCA reporting (where applicable).
- Undertake ad hoc projects as and when assigned utilizing own knowledge and effectively manage them to completion.
- Any other duties that may from time to time be required, which are appropriate to the role and business requirements.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Team Manager (managerial role) in Fund Administration.
- Previous experience working with both Luxembourg and Cyprus funds.
- Openness to learn new things and to multi-task and vary priorities.
- Excellent organisational skills and sound judgment.
- Proactively resolve client issues, escalating as required.
- Key strength is the ability to take ownership of tasks from start to completion.
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment.
- Always seeking new ways to manage clients' affairs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English (must).
- Team player, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet a deadlines of varying priority.
- IT applications – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and fund administration IT systems.