PSP Partnership Manager (6146)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR44093 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a dynamic and rapidly growing provider of online payment solutions, we are seeking to recruit a PSP Partnership Manager to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for identifying, managing and building strategic partnership opportunities with payment providers (PSPs). You should hold approximately 2+ years of previous experience working in the online payments industry, ideally with a focus on high risk business such as Forex and/or Online Gaming in either a Sales, Business Development, Account Management or Client Service capacity. Outstanding communication skills in English are essential.
- Identify, manage, and build strategic partnership opportunities with payment providers (PSPs).
- Negotiating rates and terms of contracts with prospective partners.
- In-depth knowledge of various payment methods, particularly in the FinTech industry.
- Communication and regular meetings with partners to identify opportunities, keep up to date with their offerings and onboarding requirements.
- Be comfortable to communicate with both technical and non-technical decision makers.
- Can communicate with personnel of differing levels of experience with a particular focus on being able to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Monitor the performance of PSPs by analyzing financial data and maintaining information sets.
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree.
- 2+ years Online Payments Industry experience, with focus on high-risk business would be an advantage (Gaming, Forex).
- Prior experience within a Sales, Business Development, Account Management and/or Client Service role within the Payments industry.
- Knowledge and keen interest of payment flows and functionalities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive and fun environment.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written).