Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#BD43994 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented and experienced iOS Developer to join our Development team at the offices in Nicosia or Limassol, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of iOS applications during each development phase
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, testable and reliable code.
- Continuously discover and ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Assist in improving code quality, organization, and automation.
The Ideal Candidate :
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift or Cocoa Touch
- Experience with offline storage threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Highly organized; ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally, and that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through BDSwiss Career Webpage:
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.