IT Support Technician
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#FF43836 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Join FxPro: an international fintech company for talented professionals. We are always on the lookout for individuals who can perform and excel in a dynamic and innovative working environment. We view each and every one of our employees as an indispensable part of the team. Join our growing international team with offices in Limassol, London, Monaco, Nassau & Dubai with 200+ FxPro employees of 22 nationalities.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be a part of our rapidly growing IT department and join the IT Operations team. You will actively collaborate with other teams but also be the first point of contact for error reporting and support request from other employees.
- Prepare new user accounts and machines.
- Install and maintain computer hardware/software components on users’ pcs.
- Ensure that Operating systems and other products are updated/patched to ensure security at user level.
- Replace faulty parts or systems as required.
- Provide end user support and being first point of contact for error reporting.
- Provide guidance to users on how to operate software and computer equipment.
- Maintain software/hardware inventory list.
- Maintain and administer Telephony along with the network team.
- Maintain IoT equipment (including video conference, printers etc.).
- Work closely with other teams to troubleshoot and fix system/networking issues.
- Log IT support calls in Jira Ticketing system and update tickets accordingly.
- Administer Company's Physical access system.
- Review and maintain technical documentations.
- Performing any other activity assigned occasionally.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Previous experience in a similar position for 1-2 years.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Understanding of computer hardware equipment.
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory.
- Good understanding of Office365 apps (including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams etc.)
- Excellent compensation package including 13th salary;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development
To apply, please follow this link.