PwC - Valuation Consultant (Real Estate), Deals
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#PL43709 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
This opportunity involves being part of the leading and truly dedicated real estate sector focused advisory team of PwC Cyprus, providing you with the opportunity to work together with high calibre and experienced property professionals with a range of professional backgrounds in the finance and built environment. The PwC Real Estate Advisory practice provides a wide range of industry-focused consulting services and real estate specialised advice, including valuation analysis, due diligence support, feasibility studies / development appraisals, highest & best use analysis and market intelligence services.
The successful individual can expect a broad range of work and experiences. From assisting colleagues in financial advisory and transaction teams on some of the largest corporate deals to providing specialist valuation skills to the external audit teams. Whilst having an in-depth knowledge of valuation is vital it is equally as important to have good 'General Practice’ skills, a deep knowledge of the property market and the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Providing valuation assurance services across both PwC’s internal network and direct to clients in Cyprus and overseas;
- Providing opinions of value for financial statements and objective assessment of value for purchases and sales;
- Developing financial models in relation to Real Estate developments and/or income generating assets
- Analysis comparable transaction data and other market information
- Supporting transactions through real estate due diligence;
- Assisting with and carrying out feasibility studies and business plans
- Participating in development consulting assignments, involving conceptualising development scenarios that create value and liquidity, through highest and best use analysis
- Preparation of client deliverables and presentation of findings to clients, investors and financiers.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of professional experience in real estate valuations
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in the area of Real Estate
- Ability to develop financial models in relation to Real Estate developments and/or income generating assets
- Understanding of town planning regulations and land registry procedures
- Strong communication, analytical and data organisation/interpretation skills
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications - Word, Excel, Power Point
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Summer 4-day working schedule (July/August)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality