Food & Beverage Controller
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#SR43558 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
The Food and Beverage Controller will primarily be responsible to implement and follow the existing and established system for controlling all F&B Departments and will execute effective procedures for the continuous updating of statements and reports on the cost and sale of food & beverages, and the presentation of timely and reliable information to Hotel Management. The Food and Beverage Controller, will also be responsible for the short and long-term planning of the Food & Beverage controlling and pricing aspects.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- To prepare costings based on standard recipes of the food and beverage menus and review them in accordance with the current cost of goods on the market.
- Check and verify voids, complimentary and discounted bills.
- To establish and administer the Food & Beverage cost and control systems and the hotel’s inventories so as to ensure maximum profitability.
- To provide the Management with an analysis of the daily revenue along with any other reports that need to be prepared.
- To analyze and standardize the yields for all recipes, menu items and functions.
- To be responsible for monitoring all month end inventories by preparing and witnessing each of the stocktaking of inventories for accuracy.
- Spot any discrepancies, deficits or surpluses that may appear at F&B Sub-Sections and finds their causes, analyses them and provides the necessary explanations to the Management
- To regularly briefs the Hotel Management on financial results of the F&B Department and on possible deviations from targets.
- To conduct surprise stock taking in the bars and the kitchen stores on an adhoc basis (for certain items).
- To update and maintain the menu engineering programme of all menus.
- To cost all menus for the breakfast/lunch/dinner buffets and events menus as well as any other costings that may be required by the Food and Beverage Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Hotel Management or related field from a University or Hotel Management School.
- Five years experience in relevant positions in the field of Food and Beverage Controls and Management.
- Excellent analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience with Accounting Systems, POS Systems and inventory systems and computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Must speak and write Greek and English very well.
- E.U passport holder.
- Very good organisational and communication skills with high level of responsibility, initiative and judgement.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
If this sounds like you contact us at email@example.com
Please note that only applicants to meet the above criteria will be contacted.