Store IT Support Specialist
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#HH43445 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values. We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance. We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a diverse group of people who value working together. You will enjoy an open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
For our store in Nicosia, Cypruswe are looking for: Store IT Support Specialist
Store IT Support Specialist
Reporting to the IT Manager, you are responsible and accountable for:
- Administering, monitoring, supporting, and maintaining the Store’s network and communication equipment to ensure the undisrupted operation of the store IT & Telecommunication systems
- Maintaining and supporting the Software Applications running in Store, Plan & Order Point, and Central Unit, in order to constantly meet operational standards
- Implementing all actions ensuring the Store’s and the Plan & Order Point’s IT Systems security
- Continuously monitoring, setting back-ups and making frequent updates on the Servers, network and communications systems in order to maintain their required operational standards, as set in the procedures
- Safeguarding the system’s access, ensuring that each user follows and works according to the assigned user rights and access levels according to the role
- Ensuring legal compliance of the Software Applications running in the Store and Plan & Order Point
- Ensuring that all projects assigned are treated with the time plan agreed
- Reporting the Department's needs for IT consumables
- University Degree in Information Technology or related field is required
- At least 2 years of experience in relevant field
- Very good knowledge of SQL Server and Transact-SQL scripting
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server Administration and Support
- Good knowledge of common networking concepts (IP, DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Experience in ERP applications
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics Nav will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Customer focus
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
If you want to develop as a professional in a fast paced retail environment and are committed to achieve superb results, then get in touch with us by 02/02/2022, through submitting your complete resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Cyprus through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies. HOUSE MARKET operates 5 Stores in Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 1 “New Generation” Store in Piraeus, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Plan & Order Point in Cyprus (Limassol)