Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#SH43249 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
AMARA Hotel in Limassol, Cyprus is looking for candidates for the position of Restaurant Manger for Armyra fFish Restaurnt .
CORE JOB INFORMATION
Department : Food & Bevarage
Working hours : Full time – 38 hours per week – 5 days per week
Position reports to : F& B Manager and Fb Service Manager
Responsible for : Head Waitrers , Waiters A/B/C, Hostess
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for all restaurant operations, ensuring its efficient running and profitability, that product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to all Hotel guests and visitors. The Restaurant Manager will recruit, train and supervise staff, ensure compliance with all regulations and respond to customers' needs providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Produce and manage restaurant staff's work schedules,
- Train, coach and supervise team members following the restaurant guidelines and procedures,
- Direct their work, support, motivate and performance manage where required,
- Greet and check in on customers; respond to their needs & requests, resolve issues & complaints,
- Oversee cleanliness of staff and physical areas; ensure quality of product served,
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene, food safety and health & safety legislation,
- Agree and manage budgets; establish targets and KPI’s; keep statistical and financial records; maximise revenues; improve profitability,
- Screen and recruit restaurant personnel,
- Plan menus; assist in promoting and marketing the business,
- Monitor inventory and ensure that all supplies and other essentials are adequately stocked,
- See Job Description for full list of responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- High school graduate or equivalent,
- Minimum 2 years of restaurant management experience, and a further 4 years of restaurant experience,
- Having attended a hotel/catering school as well as having previous experience in a similar luxury hotel, will be considered additional advantages,
- Strong management and leadership skills,
- Exceptional customer service skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written),
- Must speak, read, and write both English and Greek; knowledge of additional languages (Russian, etc.) will be considered an additional advantage.