SEO Specialist (6030)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR42612 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an experienced SEO Specialist to join their teams based in either Limassol or Nicosia. The successful applicant should have approximately 2+ years of experience in a similar position and hold a degree in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field. Excellent knowledge and application of SEO best practices and working knowledge of analytics tools are essential. If you have a keen eye for detail, good writing and communication skills as well as passion and talent for SEO we want to hear from you!
- Conduct keyword research to establish an SEO content strategy and enhance offsite and onsite SEO.
- Monitor key performance metrics.
- Optimise SEO on an ongoing basis to ensure the company is ranking for important industry-related keyword searches.
- Conduct competitor analysis.
- Assist with copywriting for paid search campaigns.
- Analyse and optimise results for better campaign performance and better ROI.
- Work alongside and provide SEO support to the marketing team (correct linking practices, defining SEO-friendly URLs, identifying popular keyword searches for new creatives).
- Use industry SEO tools to identify search trends and opportunities.
- Closely collaborate with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience in a similar position is a must.
- Excellent knowledge and application of SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of SEO tools (SEMRush, All-in-One SEO or others).
- Google AdWords certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with advertising platforms (e.g., AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.).
- Understanding of HTML is considered an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance.
- Corporate fund.
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company's performance.
- Discount benefit card scheme.
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge.
- Paid 21 days holidays per year.