Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#SH42204 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Stademos Hotels Ltd, a leading Group within the Cyprus Hospitality industry, is seeking to recruit a SPA THERAPIST for the 4* Mediterranean Hotel in Limassol.
At Stademos Hotels Ltd we consider our people our most valuable asset, which is why we only hire professionals who are passionate, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
We foster a team culture, thrive on challenges and always aim to provide our guests excellence in service, in an environment of tranquillity, well-being and hospitality at its best, where our people fell proud to belong.
We offer opportunities for future advancement and skill development through continuous training programme, both in Cyprus and abroad, while at the same time encouraging initiative and rewarding results.
The Spa Therapist will carry out Spa treatments, in the most efficient and effective manner. He/she will deliver the highest possible standards of service to all guests, through the effective management of all equipment and provisions. He/She will also be pro-active in maximising sales and maintaining and/or improving the department profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand who are the customers, both external (Hotel guests) and internal (all Hotel employees), their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and the long term.
- To check the relaxation room regularly and ensures it is clean and is fully stocked as per the inventory form.
- To ensure proper use of computer software within the Spa.
- To ensure all guest charges due are received or charged to guests account.
- To cover the Spa reception when required.
- To sense guest needs and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction.
- To ensure all departmental items are received and inspected upon delivery against the departments’ perpetual inventory record.
- To initiate new ideas to improve service and encourage all other staff to give their view.
- To assist in the training of employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner.
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- An internationally recognised qualification or equivalent.
- 2 years college training for beauty therapy/holistic therapies or equivalent.
- 4 years practical experience within spa environment (in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies)
- Must speak and write English well. Russian language will be considered an additional advantage.
- Very good communication skills.
- Look smart and tidy at all times.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, reliable and polite.
Due to work permit restrictions, only EU candidates are eligible to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply directly to email@example.com with mention #SH26993 on the subject until the 24th June 2021.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.