Fund Accountant (5823)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR41169 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Alternative Investment Fund Management Company (AIFM) regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant academic background relating to Accounting/Finance/Economics and possess approximately 3+ years of relevant professional experience. Any previous experience working for an Investment Fund will be considered an advantage. Full training on the Paxus fund administration software will be provided.
- Review investor subscriptions.
- Fund accounting using Paxus system.
- Input and maintain static data of investors and investments.
- Review fund documentation to ensure all statutory and corporate governance requirements are adhered to before any fund transactions are made.
- Input and process transactions.
- Assist with reconciliations process.
- Complete control sheets for all core processes.
- Other reconciliation, maintenance and administrative ad-hoc functions as assigned by your supervisor.
- Ensure all aspects of the daily operations of the company are running effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure the department is operating in compliance with all internal and legal requirements.
- Assist with the processes, procedures and policies relating to the department and company or group.
- Prepare statutory financial statements according to IFRS standards.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field.
- Any relevant Accounting Qualification will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Approximately 3+ years of relevant accounting experience is essential.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- The candidate will receive Paxus system fund accounting training by the Company.
- Fluent in English (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent attention to detail and the willingness to learn and develop.
- Strong team player.