Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#ML41133 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, to work in a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities and where each day is never the same…. then make Moore Limassol Limited the next step in your career.
MOORE LIMASSOLLIMITED is a member firm of MOORE GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED, ranked amongst the ten biggest International Accounting, Audit and Consulting Firms with 547 offices in 113 countries worldwide.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or relevant degree;
- ACCA or ACA qualified;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience within an Audit role, preferably with a medium or large size Audit Firm;
- Very good knowledge of the IFRS’s and ISA’s
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written;
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of CaseWare;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism, ability to work with a team and, when necessary, to work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Integrity and reliability;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Ambition to have a career as an Auditor and expand his/her knowledge and experience.
- Completing the planning and completion sections for manager review;
- Being in charge of the project management of the engagement (coordination, deadlines, arranging meetings etc.) to final completion;
- Being in charge of the teams work and being aware at any point of time of the progress of the engagement;
- Coaching the team on the field (effective coaching skills are important) and ensuring that no over auditing or under auditing is carried out;
- Being in charge to identify and communicating to the rest of the team of the most efficient testing strategies and ensuring documentation principles are followed by all team members;
- Timely informing the manager of any issues arising and communicating/resolving with the client’s accounts responsible of any issues identified;
- Being aware at any time and maintaining a list of all outstanding points and points for discussion;
- Performing the audit of difficult and high-risk areas as instructed by the team manager as agreed at the planning stage.
A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and 13th Salary will be offered to the fit candidates. We offer a 38-hour week with Flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.
If you comply with the requirements above and you are able to take a new challenge in your career, please email us your CV and a copy of your Qualifications to the Head of Human Resources Department, Maria Papavasileiou, email@example.com -reference in subject line: Senior Auditor