Audit Supervisor (5542)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR41076 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Audit & Accounting Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Supervisor to join their team. The successful applicant will be a full member of the ACCA/ACA and possess a minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience within Audit. Previous Managerial/Supervisory experience is highly desirable. Fluency in Greek and English is a must; knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian will be considered an advantage.
- Conduct audit procedures and be in charge for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries (i.e. investment companies, provision of financing facilities, trading companies, etc.) in accordance to the International Standards on Auditing.
- Able to complete multiple audit engagements assigned to him/her for managers’ review and to be able to prepare and review the financial statements of various Companies in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
- Review audit work of subordinates upon senior manager/manager instructions before submission to senior manager/manager for further review to ensure engagement compliance with the company’s quality control policies.
- Participate in assigning staff and budgeting hours for audit engagements and tracks progress of the audit process.
- Able to prepare a Company’s tax computation based on the Cyprus tax legislation.
- Have direct communication with clients and direct communication with the office accounting department for collecting information/documentation.
- Needs to follow up daily work and any issues that may concern the clients from time to time.
- Plan, execute and successful completion of the audits in accordance with IFRSs and IASs.
- Stay updated on the status of work assigned to him/her and be able to report directly to Audit Manager on an ongoing basis.
- Check and review all audit documentation.
- Able to provide support, train, develop and share knowledge to Junior members of staff.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel.
- Attending meetings with clients and be able to follow agenda prepared to fulfil client needs.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask will assist in handling a portfolio of clients and completing assignments in an efficient and effecting manner.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Holder of a University Degree (BSc) Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- Sound academic record.
- Holder of ACA / ACCA professional qualification with a good track of exam results.
- More than four years of experience in an audit firm (ideally at least 1 year post qualification).
- Excellent knowledge in auditing principles.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards.
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit International.
- Very good knowledge of Cyprus taxation.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness.
- Excellent organization skills and time management skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Maintain good relations with other members of staff and clients.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent written communication skills in both Greek and English language.
- Knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian language is considered as an advantage.
- IT literate.