Russian speaking corporate administrator
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#AC39489 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is a law firm having its’ headquarters in Limassol and has been in service for over 30 years. We are now looking to fill the Russian SpeakingCorporateAdministrator position in our Corporate Department. We take professionalism and integrity seriously therefore we need a strong team player to support us meet the highest standards of our services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide assistance on the preparation and execution of resolutions, documents and any other matters that may arise during the life of a company;
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and any other governmental authorities;
Familiarity on how to navigate in the Registrar of Companies website;
- Provide assistance for the incorporation of companies and other related tasks;
- Direct communication with clients, associates or other authorities;
- Update records in company’s computer systems and databases;
- Review the company’s files and organise all necessary documents.
- BSc or other certification or equivalent experience
- Previous relevant experience
- Excellent ability to speak and write both in Russian and English
- Knowledge of Greek language will be considered a strong advantage
- Be practical and efficient with the clients, work duties, colleagues, and other authorities
- Ability to work methodically and have high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
If you have the required skills and you are seeking for an opportunity in a growing company, send your CV at email@example.com.
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity.
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is certified as a Great Place to Work 2021-2022.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. CVs and Personal Data will be kept secured and will only be stored for employment purposes. Only successful applicants will be contacted.