Senior Corporate Lawyer
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#AC39094 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is a law firm having its’ headquarters in Limassol for more than 30 years. We are looking to fill the Senior Lawyer position for our Corporate Department. As part of this team, you strive to deliver various corporate legal services, provide practical answers, identify creative and safe solutions for challenging legal corporate projects. We take professionalism and integrity seriously therefore we are looking for a strong team player to help us push the limits of our services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a wide range of corporate services to Cyprus and overseas clients. Such services include company incorporations and restructurings, re-domiciliation, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions;
- Drafting and reviewing of related legal documents like legal opinions, Power of Attorneys and various types of agreements (i.e., share sale agreement, pledge agreement etc);
- Supervising and monitoring the administration of the above-mentioned corporate transactions;
- Handling and provide consulting to a portfolio of clients;
- Having ongoing communication with clients, banks, relevant authorities, lawyers or associates of local and foreign firms.
- University Degree in Law
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Rich experience in Corporate & Commercial Law related matters
- Speak and write fluently and professionally both in Greek and English
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and associates
- Ability to understand complicated contents of legal/corporate material and transactions
- Excellent client’s management, communication and workplace ethics skills
- Passionate about corporate law
- Maturity in handling confidential information
If you have the required skills and you would like to work on challenging corporate projects, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. CVs and Personal Data will be kept secured and will only be stored for employment purposes. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer, supports workplace diversity and is certified as a Great Place to Work