Partly/Newly Qualified Accountant - Limassol (On behalf of Deloitte client)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#DL31051 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
PARTLY/NEWLY QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT - LIMASSOL
On behalf of our client, an innovative and fast-growing technology Group of Companies with over 15 products in their portfolio, used by millions of people around the world, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and high calibre professional for the position of partly/newly Qualified Accountant, to be based in Limassol.
The successful candidate will be member of the International Accounting Team and will be responsible for the preparation of accounting records while taking part in the reporting process of the Group.
More specifically, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be the following, amongst others:
- Prepare management reporting on a monthly basis
- Perform control activities over primary documents for quality and timely preparation and completion
- Participate in monthly reporting closing procedure and ensure completeness and accuracy of records
- Timely tax reporting and compliance with local and European legislation
- Perform daily bookkeeping of transactions to the accounting system, for local and Group purposes as per IFRS standards and internal policies
- Participate in implementation and testing of accounting software
- Support the rest of the accounting team (in local and Group level) and perform any other accounting and tax related duties as assigned by the Management Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting/Business Administration
- ACA / ACCA partly or newly qualified
- At least 2 (two) years of previous experience in a similar position
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team working skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of either Russian or Greek language
- Excellent computer literacy
The below qualifications will be considered as an advantage:
- Good understanding local tax principles
- Knowledge of other jurisdictions’ reporting requirements
- Experience with accounting in 1C accounting system
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience. Other benefits include flexible working hours with the ability to work remotely several days per month, health insurance, 30 days of paid sick leave, free lunches in the office, individual budget on external training and courses, meetups and seminars, online and offline corporate library, individual online English lessons and career prospects.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through www.cydeloittecareers.com selecting the “Partly/Newly Qualified Accountant” vacancy under “Vacancies at Deloitte clients” no later than Sunday, 10th of October 2021.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.