Supervising Senior| Business Tax Services - Nicosia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#DL30960 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Our Business Tax Services Department is expanding, and we are seeking to recruit a dynamic and high calibre professional to join us at the level of Supervising Senior, in our Nicosia Office.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte has one of the largest teams of tax experts in Cyprus, providing a full range of business and personal taxation services to large multinational groups, corporations and owner-managed businesses both in Cyprus and abroad. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help clients excel.
The successful candidate will be primarily involved in the provision of tax compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients, based in Cyprus and abroad. Key responsibilities of the position, include, among others:
- supporting management team members in dealing with the tax affairs of clients including performing tax reviews, preparing tax returns and other forms and assisting clients with day-to-day tax compliance matters.
- advising clients and preparing relevant reports with respect to the tax aspects of various transactions including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and cross-border transactions.
- Cooperating with other departments of the firm as well as other Deloitte offices abroad in undertaking common projects.
The successful candidate will be supported by a pool of junior team members in undertaking the various tasks and will be expected to act as individual contributor, delivering high quality work with guidance from senior team members.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University
- Holder of the ACA or ACCA or ADIT qualification
- 3-5 years of tax-related work experience in a Professional Services organization
- Any previous audit/accounting work experience will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous development
- Free parking
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’, by 30 September 2021.