Senior Advisor – Economics & Regulation Advisory Department – Nicosia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#KL30927 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Advisor to join our Economics & Regulation Advisory Department in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be responsible for areas of economics, regulation, strategy and financial modelling/reviewing as part of a larger engagement team carrying out engagements in the above-mentioned sectors.
- Assisting in the delivery of a wide range of client engagements, working as part of a project team
- Financial forecasting/ modelling and reviewing
- Market analysis/reviews and contextualization of market requirements
- Regulatory reviewing
- Implementing the financial modelling solutions
- Preparing reports, deliverables, presentations, tenders of a high standard and quality
- University Degree/ Master/ PhD with minimum grade 2:1 or equivalent in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- Newly university graduate or with 1-2 years of working experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel for financial modelling and review
- Programing skills in an analytical language
- Previous knowledge of model development, model validations or solution implementations will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in the industry sectors mentioned above will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Flexibility and desire to work on demanding and challenging projects and interacting with team-members from other business groups
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, time management, organizational, project management and evaluative skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge
- Professionalism, self-motivation, career orientation, enthusiasm, team working spirit
- Willingness to travel abroad as part of a team
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, working from home arrangements and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: email@example.com