Senior Advisor - Deal Advisory Department - Nicosia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#KL30878 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
We are currently looking to recruit a high caliber individual to join our Deal Advisory Department at our offices in Nicosia. This is a great opportunity for high caliber professionals to work and thrive in a highly challenging advisory role dealing with Mergers & Acquisitions, Valuations, Financing Advisory, Restructuring and more.
- Running and participating in advisory projects including but not limited to Valuations, Sell or buy side assistance, Debt Advisory, Financial Restructuring, and Due Diligence
- Preparing financial models and undertaking financial projections exercises
- Preparing business and technical reports analyzing findings and conclusions
- Conducting research to support analysis in projects as necessary
- Assisting in the identification and pursue of new opportunities
- University degree with a grade of at least 2:1 or equivalent in one of the following fields: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Management, Banking, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- At least two years of working experience in a relevant position
- Financial Modelling experience will be considered an advantage
- ACA, ACCA or CFA part or full qualification
- Good working knowledge and skills in MS Excel and presentation tools necessary for compiling reports
- Prior knowledge in the use of data analytics and visualization software (e.g. Alteryx, Power BI) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of English and Greek languages (written and spoken)
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Organized, structured and methodical
- Ability to work and thrive in a high performance environment
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Business aware and highly motivated
- Energetic, positive and team player
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, working from home arrangements and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.