Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#MH30435 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
On behalf of MAP FinTech, (www.mapfintech.com) a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry and member of MAP S.Platis Group, (www.mapsplatis.com) we are seeking to recruit an Administrator/Accounting Assistant to join its Limassol offices.
By joining the dynamic MAP FinTech team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
- Preparation of various financial reports
- Preparation of sale proposals and agreements as per instructions by management
- Providing clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Issuing invoices to customers and ensuring that receivables are collected promptly
- Recording cash receipts (monthly petty cash reconciliation)
- Correspondence with clients regarding accounting matters (such as enquiries about issued invoices, etc.).
- Conducting monthly reconciliations of several bank accounts
- Collecting information for the annual audit as required
- Coordinating of accounting activities for the entity in partnership with the accounting department of the Group
- Liaising with other departments of the Group as well as with external contacts
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system, chart of accounts and annual budget
- Handling incoming and outgoing daily correspondence with colleagues and clients
- Producing documents and maintaining records related to employees and clients
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls to relevant people
- Keeping stock of office supplies and equipment and placing orders when necessary
- Monitoring fixed assets
- Monitoring payments to vendors and other associates
- Oversight the process for new contracts (initiation and completion of the on boarding process)
- Performing other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying and handling computer based information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related field and/or LCCI Higher Level or other equivalent diploma / qualification
- Relevant working experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to communicate with impact and excellent telephone manner
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent organisational, analytical and numerical skills
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Team spirit with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
A competitive remuneration package, including 13th salary, discretionary performance related bonus, provident fund and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Interested applicants should apply by clicking on the below link:
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
MGR and MAP FinTech are equal opportunities employers