Consultants | Cyber and Strategic Risk department, Risk Advisory Services
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#DL30380 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
The Cyber and Strategic Risk team, of our Risk Advisory Services, is seeking to recruit dynamic and reliable professionals to join us as at the level of Consultant, in our Nicosia Office.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Complexity and change are inherent in the world and can increase risk in all areas of a business. Our Cyber & Strategic Risk department supports clients to create a cyber-minded culture, reimagine risk to uncover strategic opportunities, and become faster, more innovative, and more resilient in the face of ever-changing threats. The team helps clients focus on enterprise-level risks through a wider lens, by providing services across three key pillars: Crisis & Resilience, Information Security and Data Protection. Clients are equipped with solutions focused on development, transformation and resilience of data governance; data architecture and design; data protection and privacy, including enterprise wide privacy and data protection programs.
The successful candidates will be involved in the following:
- Design and audit of Management Systems and controls including, amongst others, Information Security, Business Continuity and Personal Data Protection Regulation
- Third Party Assurance engagements
- Software Development
In this exciting and diverse role, the successful candidates will be expected to act as individual contributors, delivering high quality work with guidance from senior team members. Programming skills are highly desirable and will be considered a plus.
- Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate degree from a reputable University in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security, Risk Management or any other related disciplines
- Up to 3 years of relevant, professional experience
- Holder of or willing to be certified with appropriate professional certification, as deemed appropriate from time to time
- Knowledge of information security related best practices and ability to translate relevant requirements into client-specific solutions
- Ability to understand, develop and integrate new technologies
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, multitasking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point; programming skills are highly desirable and will be considered a plus.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Provident fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working hours and Working from Home
- Free parking
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’, no later than 25 July 2021.