Administration Officer/AML Compliance Assistant
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#ML30297 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies and generally handle all administrative duties in the office.
- Manage agendas, sending Memos as well as setting up appointments ordered by management.
- Answering/Manage phone calls and distribute mail correspondence.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Drafting letters and emails.
- Assisting in preparation of reports and company’s official documents.
- Keeping departments’ records up to date, both on physical files and software/systems used.
- Undertaking any other administrative duties, as assigned by management.
- Flexible and easily adaptable to new tasks.
- Performing KYC procedures and maintaining the relevant records on file of new and current clients
- AML/Compliance verification and screening using dedicated software
- Assisting the AMLCO of the Company in various related duties
- Keep up to date with regulatory updates
- Experience in KYC-AML software will be considered a strong plus
- Performing the due diligence on new clients, executing KYC Verification, reviewing and verifying received documentation
- Executing the establishment, maintenance, amendment, periodic review and closure procedures for client accounts
- Performing client account monitoring
- Performing transaction Monitoring
- Periodically reviewing KYC Records as to the completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and files are up to date
- Any other tasks and duties as assigned to the employee by the AMLCO
- Preparation of monthly, annual, and other reports.
- Cooperate with various departments ensuring that procedures are in line with regulatory requirements.
- Managing the legal framework upon which the Company will operate, ensuring compliance with the relevant law.
- Reviewing existing and new applicable regulations, advise how these are affecting the office’s operations, and make necessary recommendations to the Senior Management.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent typing and MS Office skills
- Have a very strong team value work ethic and able to work within tight deadlines.
- Diploma or equivalent in Secretarial/Business Administration studies and/or any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literacy and ability to work simultaneously with a variety of systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
The Remuneration Package:
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered in accordance with qualifications and practicable experience.
- Interested applicants should forward their CV via email to email@example.com