E-Commerce Project Manager Assistant
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#NA29130 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
We are looking for a new employee for our E-Commerce and Consulting Business. The focus is on assisting the processing of the operational purchasing business, in particular in purchasing, inventory planning, and product management with our manufacturers and suppliers. In day-to-day business, you will support the needs-based disposition and procurement of our products, taking into account business, logistical and quality-related criteria.
We are experts in E-Commerce and online marketing. With us, you will get to know the entire process, from product development to production and sales.
In addition to taking care of day-to-day business, you will also be part of the project team for the development of new products. Here you will be involved in the creation of the product from the first idea to the finished product. Own creativity and ideas are welcome. We want to give every employee the freedom to implement their ideas.
Work experience is nice but not necessary. It is crucial that you are willing to learn and want to develop into our leading expert on all aspects of the supply chain.
Areas of responsibility:
- Implementation of inventory management
- Part of the project team for the development of new products
- Coordination with logistics service providers
- Maintenance of product data, properties and prices
- Inventory monitoring
- Contact person for internal interfaces with regard to supplier issues
- Administration and booking of invoices
- Assistance of the Management
- Customers Service
- You are enthusiastic about the dynamic environment of a start-up and would like to actively help shape and promote corporate development.
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a team
- Quick comprehension, reliability and high discipline
- Excellent cooperation and coordination skills as well as an analytical and structured approach
- Good handling of pressure to perform
- Affinity to numbers, processes and statistics
- You are fluent in English
- Unique development opportunities through flat hierarchies, deep insights and a lot of responsibility
- Our trust and lots of free design options to take on your task independently and responsibly
- The chance to work in a fast-growing, young company with exciting topics from the areas of eCommerce, product development and online marketing.
- Paid education and training
- Promotion of a strong learning culture for the development of the individual and empowerment to break new ground and try things out.
- Direct cooperation with the management.
- Remote Work Options (after the Job Training)
- Flexible working hours
- Advanced training
- Paid Vacation
- 13th Salary