Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#FX23858 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
FXPRIMUS is seeking skilled, motivated and ambitious staﬀ who are looking to build their career within the forex industry. We are a dynamic, growing ﬁrm headquartered in Limassol Cyprus, and we provide award-winning online trading solutions to clients all around the world. We are characterised by our safe trading environment and our strict ethical operational activities.
Our staﬀ enjoy an exciting working environment with frequent opportunities for professional growth combined with a competitive remuneration package and frequent company perks.
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
The candidate should have an eye for high quality, with a portfolio that displays a range of project types, aesthetics and use cases. You should have a track record of success delivering high quality work on schedule, and should enjoy collaborating as a part of a fast-moving team. Flexibility and wearing many hats are key traits to be successful in this role.
- Handle creative tasks ranging from social media graphics, videos, landing pages, collateral design and production.
- Produce deliverables to assist cross-functional teams including sales, marketing and events department.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Keep well informed of competitor marketing initiatives and promotions
- Work cooperatively with key team members
- Contribute to a positive and dynamic working environment
- BA/BS Graphic design, Communication Arts;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ agency experience or related industry
- Creative flair with out-of-the-box visions to bring innovative ideas
- Solid working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design;
- Fluency in English
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Web development experience & knowledge is an added benefit
What You Can Expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- Corporate Medical Insurance Scheme;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Performance recognition/bonus;
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.