Medochemie - Microbiology Technician
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#ML22079 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career-oriented professionals for the position of Microbiology Technician for our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Receive, label and store samples to be tested.
- Perform microbiological testing of raw materials and finished products for product approval and release.
- Perform water and steam sampling from Production facilities.
- Perform Environmental Monitoring including settle plates, air sampling and particle monitoring from Production facilities.
- Record all data and results in raw data forms with accuracy and responsibility.
- Maintaining equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
- Two or three years higher education degree
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both written and oral.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multi project handling at once under time pressure.
- Experience in the field of pharmaceutical industry will be considered as advantage.
Location: Limassol, CYPRUS
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please apply online through our web site: https://www.medochemie.com/Careers.aspx
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV’s kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.