3CX - SDR - Sales Development Representative
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#3L14285 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
3CX is looking for an SDR whose main responsibility is to work closely with the Channel Team to build relationships with our channel partners. If you’re up for a challenge and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing PBX vendors globally then apply today.
About the 3CX team
3CX’s sales team is a global, multicultural and highly motivated team who take pride in ensuring consistent growth. The team’s key role is developing and maintaining relationships with our 10,000 channel partners worldwide by providing them with the tools to sell and support our 250,000 customers around the globe.
About the Job:
- Making outbound calls to prospective 3CX Partners.
- Scheduling calls between prospects and 3CX sales people.
- Researching leads from the 3CX web site and social media channels, following up with them and assigning them to the appropriate salesperson.
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media.
- Supporting 3CX marketing efforts by assisting in online, direct mail and other marketing campaigns.
- Manage assigned accounts.
About the Applicant:
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Basic networking knowledge (e.g. the ability to discuss basic technology such as IP addresses and DNS). Advanced knowledge of networking is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with Google G Suite, internet tools and research skills.
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Energy and desire to make numerous (50+) phone calls daily.
- Ability and aptitude to perform high level demonstrations of the 3CX solution.
- Hunter mentality in seeking out new business.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone.
A Day in the Life of a 3CX SDR, includes:
- “Cold calling” suspects and setting appointments for the Channel Manager.
- Qualifying numerous partner application leads.
- Assigning high-potential partner leads to the sales team.
Individuals in the Sales Development Representative role may advance to the Business Development role.
The Sales Development Representative role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and bonuses.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why are you interested in this role to email@example.com. State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.